Delhi University (DU), would hold a joint entrance test for Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS), Bachelor of Business Economics (BBE) and Bachelor of Financial Investment and Analysis (BFIA). Students, who did not have maths as their elective subject in class XII, would not be eligible to apply in any of these academic courses.
The joint entrance test for all the three courses will be held on June 6 in Delhi, Chandigarh, Lucknow and Kolkata, for which the application procedure has also been made online. The same will be made available from April 5, 2010 to May 4, 2010. According to DU's records, there were 15,000 students applying for these courses last year, indicating the popularity of the programme.
Rashmi Aggarwal, Head of Department of BBE has said that, it is of no use for students to sit for an exam twice, which has almost same content. It was observed that last year many of the candidates applying for more than one course sat for entrances of BBE and BBS with almost same set of questions. It seems pointless for students to first sit for a similar test twice and then await for a separate couselling.
While BBE is offered in 10 colleges in DU, BBS is taught in three colleges - Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College, Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies and Keshav Mahavidyala. BFIA is offered only in Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies. BBS has, so far, been the most sought-after option after B.Com, for students with a commerce background, who do not have maths as their subject in classes XI and XII.
Monday, March 29, 2010
- ► March (172)
- ► May (158)
- ► April (164)
- ► March (138)
- ► May (94)
- ► April (217)
- Micromax C2i Mobile Full Specifications,Cost,Price...
- PTU Results 2010 announced by Punjab Technical Uni...
- PTU CET 2010 for Admission in B.Tech, B. Pharma in...
- KCET 2010 Admission for Medical, Dental, Indian Me...
- MHT-CET-2010 Notification MBA/MMS/PGDBM/PGDBA CET ...
- MBA B-school campuses in India for Entrepreneurshi...
- MBA Entrepreneurship Programs at Harvard Business ...
- Top 5 MBA Schools for Entrepreneurship
- IISc Bangalore Admission 2010 PhD / M Sc ,ME, Mtec...
- IIT Hyderabad M Tech Admission 2010
- Rajasthan University MCA 1st Semester (New Scheme)...
- Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) Chennai Results 2...
- Punjab Technical University (PTU) results of exami...
- Delhi University Entrance Exam For BBE, BBS, BFIA ...
- How To Apply For UGC NET June 2010 ?
- UGC NET 2010 Eligibility
- UGC Net 2010 Junior Research Fellowship And Eligib...
- MAT 2010 - Management Aptitude Test,Important Date...
- TANCET 2010 Important Dates
- TANCET 2010 Application Process ,Online Applicatio...
- TANCET 2010 Eligibility
- TANCET 2010 Notification
- TANCET 2010 Notification Tamilnadu CET-2010 M.B.A....
- Bhavnagar University MBA III Semester Results Dece...
- LAWCET 2010 Instructions Booklet
- ▼ Mar 29 (25)